North Carolina Babies
Options

Day care costs Knightdale/ East Raleigh

Hi all,

We are just starting the process of looking into day care for the East Raleigh/Knightdale area and we  were wondering if anyone could offer any insight on what we should be expecting.  I know that in other areas of Raleigh day care costs can be extremely high, so we were wondering if we should be expecting the same costs on the eastern side of town.  Also, if anyone has had any experience with any of the daycares in this area and can give advice, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Re: Day care costs Knightdale/ East Raleigh

• Options
    As far as Knightdale goes, most are around the $200/week range for infants. I also checked into in-home daycares (I live 10 minutes from Wendell and Knightdale - in the country), which were a little cheaper, but if you go that route, you definitely want to get background checks. I talked to some folks that wound up being REALLY scary - to the point I cancelled my appointments to view their in-home facilities. I don't know much about Raleigh prices, since I wanted something closer to home. Wesley's currently in an in-home daycare 5 minutes from our house in Johnston County (for a STEAL).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"