Washington Babies

Eek I am so clumsy I just fell!

My whole work went silent!  I luckily just fell onto my knees and I am ok.  It was funny that everyone just looked at me.  Baby seems fine, I just decided to eat dinner and he's kicking!  Darn dankso shoes!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Eek I am so clumsy I just fell!

• Oh, I'm glad you and the baby are ok and that he's kicking!  Hope your knees aren't too sore.  I've gotten kind of clumsy, too.  I keep dropping things and then I hear myself groan when I have to bend to pick it up.  Pregnancy clumsiness!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Yikes, I'm glad you are okay.  I was always worried about tripping and falling during pregnancy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad you're ok!  I fell in the shower area at the Y when I was 7 1/2 months pregnant.  You had to walk through the shower to get out of the locker room so I was dressed, but I was wearing clogs and slipped.  I was so freaked out!  But Ben did a good job and kicked a lot that day too.  :)
  • GLAD YOU ARE OK!  I was in the doctors office walking back to my seat after I peed and tripped over my own to feet and caught my hands and fell into my chair.  The receptionist gasped and started freaking out.
  • I loved my Danskos when I was pregnant, but I found myself getting wobbly more than once in them with the thick soles and clutzy pregnancy walk.   I wished they made flats that had the arch support so I could be comfy but not fall on my face!
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Clumsiness has taken over me as well. I'm at 36.5 weeks. I was walking down the stairs and fell over a couple of steps. It was like in slow motion... I knew I was falling down, but the only thing I could do was to fall down on my hands and knees to protect my baby. It's been about 5 hours since the fall, and baby has been active for the last hour. I'm thinking I should call my doctor anyway... at least for my peace of mind. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"