Washington Babies

Re: If you hate Vaguebooking...

• Options
    I agree with pretty much all of that (except I like the song lyrics)! :-)  But even better were the pictures of that pie.  I wish I had that sitting on my table right now!! :-)
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    Awesome - both the post and the recipe.  I might make snickerdoodle pie for dinner now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    word!
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    I have to agree with all of them except the song lyrics too! MOHJen posts the best song lyrics, and then the songs go all round-robin like and it makes me happy!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    Yes That pie sounds delish.
  • Options
    It's like she read my mind!...except I'm with everyone else, I like the song lyrics.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagedawnies79:
    It's like she read my mind!...except I'm with everyone else, I like the song lyrics.

You'd love it until you have someone like my brother who post Johnny Cash song lyrics all the time.  Think depressing. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageKNemo:
    I have to agree with all of them except the song lyrics too! MOHJen posts the best song lyrics, and then the songs go all round-robin like and it makes me happy!

Ha!  I always think it's fun too.  I mean who doesn't want to join in and "sing" POTUS or Pat Benatar or Donna Summer?

But that's the only one I'm guilty of.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't get updates with random song lyrics that hint at some deep meaning, from which we (the FB reader) are supposed to derive some private thing about the person's life.  Fun song lyrics - that's different!  :)

I have a friend who posts every.single.thing her kid does every day.  Plus videos.  What gets me is that people reply almost every time.  Not many, but it's enough to promote the whole thing.  She must post a good hour's worth of video every day, I swear.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Love it!  I don't really care about song lyrics but the others annoy me. 

I have a friend who feels like she needs to update her status every time she does something.  It's like "woke up early." , "Gonna do laundry."  "laundry is not fun.", "folding laundry." "DD woke up from a nap early.", "waiting for UPS man.", "Missed UPS man. Have to get package tomorrow.", "Going to target." "checked in at target."  "home from target." blah blah....  And yes, this was just her updates for like 4 hours.  It's a daily thing. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"