Pregnant after 35
Options

s/o Teams... a Clicky Poll!

newbee's Note in the Weekly Check-In reflected some of my own musings... I'm wondering how accurate our baby's sex stats are.  Seems Team Blue is edging out Team Pink, but Team Green is nothing to sneeze at either!  So, let's see how things are shaking down. 

Vote in the poll, but also reply to the post with your baby's sex so I can double check our list.  

And, whether you know, don't want to know, or can't know yet the baby's sex, how are you carrying?  And if you know, are you a text book example of an old wive's tale, or bucking the trend? 

[Poll]

Ten months: Mr. Giggles!
Photobucket
A10 March Siggy: Next vacation - Maine!
Photobucket

kikijbunny (formerly kikijbird)
Our jbunny born April 17, 2011 at 34w 1d (EDD May 28) due to irritable ute + early dilation

Mommy Blog: And Baby Makes Pi
Pregnancy/Baby Blog: Eggs Over Anxious
BFP chart

Anniversary

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage

Re: s/o Teams... a Clicky Poll!

• Options
    Team blue takes an early commanding lead LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine is a boy. I don't think that I am in the wife tale's book. According to that book, I was expecting it to be a girl ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm holding on to hopes that the pink+ green= the blue teams numbers.

I'm not really sure if I match up to any OWT. I think she is high. I do know that when we went in for the 20 week U/S  the guy at checkin asked if we were going to find out and what the bets were. He wanted in on the action. Took one look at me and said "girl" he was waiting when I came out to see if he was right!  I will say that I "knew" it was a girl because she was stealing my beauty. I am pretty ugly pregnant. Not that I was a beauty queen before, but there is a big difference!

• Options

I was really hoping for a boy, but fate had other plans for me.

Most of my weight is being carried in my belly, which i think was supposed to indicate boy?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

We want to know but too early.

• Options
    Team Blue
    Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Team Green... No hunches really.  I am carrying all in the belly and boobies (surprisingly) and did not experience the bootie spread I would have bet money on.

I didn't have morning sickness and for the most part have had an extremely easy pregnancy so most folks are convinced its a boy.  I would be more convinced if I was cuter pregnant, but I am not glowing. My skin is a mess.  We'll see.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Team Green here too.  I'm carrying all in the belly and boobs too, and several people (including my mom) are convinced I'm having a boy because of it.  We'll see!

Ten months: Mr. Giggles!
    Photobucket
    A10 March Siggy: Next vacation - Maine!
    Photobucket

kikijbunny (formerly kikijbird)
    Our jbunny born April 17, 2011 at 34w 1d (EDD May 28) due to irritable ute + early dilation

Mommy Blog: And Baby Makes Pi
    Pregnancy/Baby Blog: Eggs Over Anxious
    BFP chart

Anniversary

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm Team I-Find-Out-On-Friday-And-Cannot-Freaking-Wait!  Ironically, until DH insisted on finding out I wanted to be Team Green.  I will be so happy when Friday gets here so we can see the baby again, find out sex, and make sure everything else is developing as it should.
  • Options
    Team green.  All belly and boobs (which for someone who didn't have much to start with is very pleased... obviously I'm talking about the boobs).  Everything I've heard says boy but we'll have to wait 53 more days to be sure.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Delivered 3 weeks and 2 days early via emergency c/s due to pre-e

Anniversary
    Trying to Conceive Ticker image
  • Options
    We're on team Pink again!!
  • Options

Team Pink. 

My girlfriend did a wedding ring on a string test that said girl, so that OWT was right.

My LN seems to be following the OWT too.

However, my boobs have not gotten much bigger and I'm not carrying "all over," just belly, so I guess that one's wrong, if I understand it correctly.

• Options
    Team Blue .. carrying mainly in the belly & boobs.  When I was pg with my daughter, I was pg from head to toe!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Team pink. No belly to speak of yet and don't look pregnant. Was the same with Sarah, and when I finally started showing, it was just a little belly. I was wearing my regular clothes until the end. So OWT was wrong...
  • Options

We are on Team Green

According to the Chinese Chart this should be a boy, and so should my daughters Wink

I am carry exactly the same way as I have for the last two, but I feel great this time, so who knows...

• Options

we just found out on friday that we are having a GIRL (from what they could see...she said it wasn't 100%, but couldn't see anything resembling a penis).

i just bought some pink onesies i've been eyeballing for WEEKS...hope the tech was right!  :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"