Washington Babies

I need to get my wedding set redipped

Where do you go? We live in Kirkland but Seattle/Eastside and north work well. DH bought them through an online dealio, no jeweler to take them to.

TIA!

Re: I need to get my wedding set redipped

• We bought ours at Jared (including the lifetime care package), so we take them there.  I'm sure you could walk into any Jared to have yours done.
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • we got our rings at Warren jewlers in kirkland. they are off the 124th street exit across from mcdonalds. they have that service and are awesome people.
    Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• Loading the player...
  • imageohashlet:

Where do you go? We live in Kirkland but Seattle/Eastside and north work well. DH bought them through an online dealio, no jeweler to take them to.

TIA!

j lewis in bellevue.  Jill is incredible and just did the same for a friend of mine.  Tell her Tiffany Smith sent you : )  Her store is right across from the bellevue post office by sturdavants

https://www.jlewisjewelry.com/

imageimage Brothers! image
  • I go to Ben Bridge and they are reasonably priced and show you beforehand how to tell whether or not its your diamond in there when they give you back the ring. It's pretty reasonably priced and they're pretty quick. They are in Bell-Square.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsH_08:
    We bought ours at Jared (including the lifetime care package), so we take them there.  I'm sure you could walk into any Jared to have yours done.

This. I don't know how much it'll cost you. It's free with our service plan thing, but they do a great job and my ring always looks brand new. I get it done at each six month inspection.

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I go to Porter Jensen in Newcastle www.porterjensen.com and love them! They made both my wedding band and remade my e-ring, and it's reasonably priced to have them re dipped.
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"