Parenting after 35

Mini update :)

Well, I've been MIA for a few days because first I was sick with a cold that turned into a sinus infection Ick! and then Adrian came down with something Sunday night Sad. He had a fever on and off until this morning. I had to skip work Monday but thankfully my boss let me work from home.

I'm way better now and it looks like Adrian is too. He's been sleeping a lot, poor little monkey. I think it was some kind of cold that got to him. Fever, cough and a little bit of runny nose. Since he's been going to daycare twice a week, he's sick every other week.... ugh!

How's everyone?

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: Mini update :)

• I so hear you on the daycare/cootie problem.  T goes 1/2 days on Tuesdays and Thursdays and she's been out sick too many times to count in the two months she's been in!  Hope your little man feels better soon.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • M.AmyM.Amy member
    Ugh! I feel for you. I feel like I am passing by you as I am heading down Sick Lane.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad you are feeling better. Dare I say it....we are all healthy for once. It has been a very long time coming (since Thanksgiving really). I just think this year was especially bad for colds and flu.  Otherwise things are good in our household.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Glad you're feeling better and hope Adrian is all better soon!
  • Glad you guys are better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"