Introduction- — The Bump
Health & Exercise

Introduction-

Hello ladies, I normally post on the Loss boards but I have recently decided to get myself back in shape. I plan on losing about 20 lbs and my goal is 4th of July (so I can wear my itty bitty tiny bikini ;o) LOL!!)

I am 26 and have a 9 month old son named Danny, I have been a member of the bump for 2+ years now.

I am looking low cal/ low fat snack and lunch ideas for the "mom on the go"... any ideas a suggestions would be great, I am not a very picky eater so any and all suggestions are welcome! :)

BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25

Re: Introduction-

• string cheese is portable, apples with peanut butter, greek yogurt, fresh veggies with hummus, beans and rice bowlsw/ meat or veg, fresh grilled meat with salad, just try to do lots of mini meals, like 5-6 meals per day. Good luck and Im very sorry about your losses.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards