Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Hellloooooo!

Hi Ladies!  I've been on the IF board for about 3 months, but with the new IF / IF Vets split I'm having a hard time "fitting in"- I saw your posts on the newbie who wanted to make IF Vets her home board, and thought I'd drop by to say HI!

A little about me: TTTC since 1/06 and recently I was dx with atypical endometrial hyperplasia. My RE wants to do a hysterectomy, but I chose a more conservative medicated route in hopes of avoiding it and fixing my situation.

That is the reader's digest version, but I just wanted to say HI and ask for permission to enter your board :)

Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog

Re: Hellloooooo!

• Options
    Hi! :)
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageHazelEyes730:
    Hi! :)
    HI :)
    Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options

I hope your conservative route works...that's a pretty heavy recommendation from your RE. Good luck!!!

• Options
    imageyogisunam:

I hope your conservative route works...that's a pretty heavy recommendation from your RE. Good luck!!!

Yeah, it kind of scared the crap out of me. It has been an emotional rollercoaster the past 2 months since my dx, but now I'm just determined to get healthy and avoid that fate- it is definitely a new focus to help me take better care of myself and focus on being healthy.
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    hellooooooooo!

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    Hi girly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMarriedinCali:
    imageyogisunam:

Yeah, it kind of scared the crap out of me. It has been an emotional rollercoaster the past 2 months since my dx, but now I'm just determined to get healthy and avoid that fate- it is definitely a new focus to help me take better care of myself and focus on being healthy.

Serious!! Good luck! And welcome! We don't bite... hard, at least :D

• Options
    welcome!
  • Options
    Hi!
    ETA: I loove your siggy. DH and I are huge BBT fans. :)
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    imagekatt3233:
    Hi girly!
    HEY! How are you? :)
  • Options
    imageSerendipitie:
    imageMarriedinCali:
    imageyogisunam:

Serious!! Good luck! And welcome! We don't bite... hard, at least :D

Lol! Thanks - I appreciate the reassurance :)
  • Options
    Hi and welcome!
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options
    Hola
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hello.  You're sorta local.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options

imagestaycee:

You are so right! I didn't even notice. Must have my blinders on. Maybe she'll host us for some wine tasting

• Options
    imageSerendipitie:

imagestaycee:

You are so right! I didn't even notice. Must have my blinders on. Maybe she'll host us for some wine tasting

Mmmmm wine!
  • Options
    imagekatt3233:
    imageSerendipitie:

imagestaycee:

Mmmmm wine!
    I <3 Wine! :) When shall we meet up? I'm always on the look out for a good excuse to get my drink on :) 
  • Options
    I can't speak for the others, but I do bite.  Wherever you want me too.  rawr.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"