Pregnant after 35
Options

Tantalizing Tuesdays!

Ok Ladies... new weekly tradition, Tantalizing Tuesdays. 

What are you craving?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Tantalizing Tuesdays!

• Options

I'll start... because as I sit here eating my chicken salad and crackers all I can think of is RIBS!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

I made a random casserole last night - mac and cheese with hamburger and corn (ya, I don't know...I just was throwing stuff together).  It's for dinner tonight but I brought some for lunch today - I want to know if it's as tasty as it seems like it's going to be!!

and chocolate.  a good, rich, smooth milk chocolate...not the grainy hershey's crap.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (I can't get enough of it) & Baskin Robbins Soft Serve ice cream in a waffle cone!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

Margarita, rocks, salt...Grande por favor!

oh wait, you mean something that I can actually eat now?! Frosty from Wendys. I am seriously thinking of renaming this girl to Wendy Cadburry. All I want/eat is Wendys and cadburry mini eggs.

• Options

I'll take a margarita too please.

No cravings today.... weird!

• Options
    Pepperoncini and green olives! Love the tang these days! Shockingly, chocolate totally turns me off. Tragic.
  • Options

No cravings today, though I could use some chocolate because I'm so tired..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Delivered 3 weeks and 2 days early via emergency c/s due to pre-e

Anniversary
    Trying to Conceive Ticker image
  • Options
    Mexican carnitas! Yummy! And homemade peanut butter/chocolate Easter eggs.
  • Options
    imageLauraLynneC:

and chocolate.  a good, rich, smooth milk chocolate...not the grainy hershey's crap.

Always!
  • Options
    Philly food....Tastykakes, soft pretzels, real Philly Cheesesteaks, panzarottis... (all thanks to a friend's FB post today about a Tastykake/Phillies contest. I live about 1700 miles away, so I'm not going to be getting one anytime soon.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

all really healthy stuff

movie theatre popcorn with butter

Old dutch taco chips

wine gums...

• Options

imageCakeBatter:
    Philly food....Tastykakes, soft pretzels, real Philly Cheesesteaks, panzarottis... (all thanks to a friend's FB post today about a Tastykake/Phillies contest. I live about 1700 miles away, so I'm not going to be getting one anytime soon.

Pats, Ginos or my favorite the place on South St. Jims? Why am I blanking on this? Damn pregnancy brain! You knwo that Tastykakes is on the verge of going out of business? crying shame.

• Options
    Baskin Robins, plain cone, chocolate fudge and mint chip, two children's scoops please!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options

A caesar wrap from chic-fil-a.

Funny how it can change so fast last week all I wanted was nutella and then some beef jerky. Afew days ago I wanted a butterfinger and have not eaten or even thought about that candy in years.

• Options
    imagekimb311:

imageCakeBatter:

Pats, Ginos or my favorite the place on South St. Jims? Why am I blanking on this? Damn pregnancy brain! You knwo that Tastykakes is on the verge of going out of business? crying shame.

Noooooooooo!!!! I could always have relatives ship me non-perishables, but not if they go out of business!!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagealfontaine:
    Pepperoncini and green olives! Love the tang these days! Shockingly, chocolate totally turns me off. Tragic.

Ditto on the chocolate, and that is not typical of non-pregnant me at all.  

I've been downing milk like I'm a freakin' Taltos (Anne Rice, anyone?) and I have disobeyed my usual prohibition on soft serve ice cream to indulge in Red Robin Monster Shakes... I want some ice cream now.

Ten months: Mr. Giggles!
    Photobucket
    A10 March Siggy: Next vacation - Maine!
    Photobucket

kikijbunny (formerly kikijbird)
    Our jbunny born April 17, 2011 at 34w 1d (EDD May 28) due to irritable ute + early dilation

Mommy Blog: And Baby Makes Pi
    Pregnancy/Baby Blog: Eggs Over Anxious
    BFP chart

Anniversary

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options

I haven't had any cravings until recently.  Panera's crusty cinnamon bagel...umm.

bagel by Mommy2All, on Flickr

• Options
    oohhhh, Red Robin milkshakes......YUM
  • Options
    Fresh fruit and produce, especially berries!  I can't wait for the season to kick in!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"