Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

1st Birthday and alcohol?

Are you having alcohol at your party?  I am undecided.  I think it would be great for my friends who don't have kids but then I think no since there will be kids there and their parents have to drive them home.  And then I am trying to not go and over spend for DD 1st b-day.  I want this to be about her and not turn it into a drinking party you know what I mean?  What is everyone else doing?

Re: 1st Birthday and alcohol?

• Options

there is a poll just above this post abot it.

YOu can have alcohol without it being about alcohol. Having a glass of wine =/= a drinking party.

The poster formally known as Irish Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We typically do have some alcohol at the girls parties.  It is by far not a "bring your cooler" type event.  One parent will have 1-2 drinks and the other may indulge a bit more.  I see nothing wrong with a cocktail with dinner.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We typically have alcohol at all parties, including my kids bday parties.

• Options
    We want it to be about the kids too so we are going to play a drinking game that whenever someone says one of your kid's names you have to knock back a tequila shot
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageyankeebaby2:
    We want it to be about the kids too so we are going to play a drinking game that whenever someone says one of your kid's names you have to knock back a tequila shot

I'm stealing this idea, except I'm using whiskey.

Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Options
    Yes, we'll be having alcohol at DS's party. I think our friends with/without kids are responsible enough to know how many drinks to have.
  • Options
    We are.  I am having beer, wine and making a few pitchers of sangria.  I am going to skip the hard alcohol (except what is in my sangria). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"