Washington Babies

Whaaa is it only really Tuesday? *Vent*

Why do I feel like this week is going to be draggin along slow?  Hurry up Friday! =)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Whaaa is it only really Tuesday? *Vent*

• Or maybe this week is going to go slow because I actually have plans this weekend.  DH and I are finally going whale watching on Friday Harbor and then I have my first baby shower!  Yeah!!!!
  • I am right there with you!  My first appointment with my OB is tomorrow and it feels like yesterday and today are taking FOREVER!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesmilingjb:
    Or maybe this week is going to go slow because I actually have plans this weekend.  DH and I are finally going whale watching on Friday Harbor and then I have my first baby shower!  Yeah!!!!

Awesome, that sounds fun! Is it common to actually see whales on those? I haven't been yet since /i moved here but it sounds really fun =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• imageLifesPeachy:

imagesmilingjb:
    Or maybe this week is going to go slow because I actually have plans this weekend.  DH and I are finally going whale watching on Friday Harbor and then I have my first baby shower!  Yeah!!!!

Awesome, that sounds fun! Is it common to actually see whales on those? I haven't been yet since /i moved here but it sounds really fun =)

I hope I see something!  I have never been.  DH is worried about me being on a boat, but I think I should be fine.  I will let you know how it goes! =)

• imagesmilingjb:
    imageLifesPeachy:

imagesmilingjb:

I hope I see something!  I have never been.  DH is worried about me being on a boat, but I think I should be fine.  I will let you know how it goes! =)

Definitely sounds like fun!  I think it all depends on if you hit the right season for the whales.  I've only gone once and didn't see whales, but it was late August, which I guess is too late.  We did see porpoises and bald eagles, so that was cool.  I know the boats all talk to each other so if one spots something, they radio to the others so everyone can see.  Hope you have fun there and also at your shower!

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"