Secondary IF
Options

Hello and Intro

Hello Ladies!  I found this board a few weeks ago while I was in the middle of my first IVF cycle.  I used to post occasionally on TTGP but wanted to be respectful of those who have been trying so long for their first.

History:  I have a beautiful DD who we were able to get pregnant with without trying but not avoiding.  That was over 5 years ago now and we have been actively trying to get pregnant again since Oct 2008.  All of our tests have come out fine and our diagnosis is unexplained IF.  I have had 4 unsuccessful IUIs and just finished my first IVF cycle.  Our IVF cycle did not go as hoped for but I do have 6 frozen embyos.  We go back on April 28th for our WTF appt.

I want to say that you ladies are an amazing group and I am moved and inspired by your support for one another and I look forward to being a part of this board.

DD born December 2005 TTC #2 since October 2008 IVF#1 3/2011 ~ CP IVF#2 5/2011 ~ Ectopic

Re: Hello and Intro

• Options

Hi and welcome!

I'm sorry your IVF cycle was not successful. It's great that you were able to freeze six embies and I really hope you have success with your FET :)

This is a wonderful board and I'm glad you found us! Hope your stay is short and sweet :)

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    Hi!  Welcome to the board!  I hope that you have success soon and don't need to be here long. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JMayJMay member
    Welcome!  We're happy to have you as long as you need to be here.  I'm sorry your IVF didn't go as hoped, but I look forward to hearing about your appointment on the 28th.  Let the next one be "the one"!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    Welcome sweetie.  I am sorry that your long journey has been unsuccessful so far.  You are in great company and we will be cheering you on to that BFP.  Lots of luck to you.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Welcome!  Everyone here is super supportive and will help you through this time.  I hope your stay is short lived though and you get your BFP!!!
  • Options
    Welcome! This board has been a great support for me through the ups and downs of these crazy cycles.  I'm so sorry your first IVF didn't work, but will be crossing all crossables for you that this next one is it.  I wish you all the best!
  • Options
    Welcome to you.  I'm so sorry your IVF cycle was not successful but I hope that the 6 frozen embryos you do have make a miracle for you very very soon!
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm so sorry your last IVF cycle didn't work.  I'll be praying that you are successful and get a BFP soon with your frozen embies.  Wishing you the best of luck on your FET.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"