Health & Exercise
Options

maternity lap-swimming-appropriate suit?

It seems that in the past I have seen links to a relatively cheap one piece maternity swimsuit that would be suitable for lap swimming. If my memory is serving me correctly, I think it was navy blue and around $35??

Anybody have a link to this suit? Or any other suits you would recommend?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: maternity lap-swimming-appropriate suit?

• Options
    I was just planning to go up a size or two when I outgrow my regular suits.  I've searched online and it doesn't look like Speedo, TYR, Nike or any of the other well known companies make maternity one-piece suits.  Sad!
    BFP #1 on 2.13.11, MM/C 04.11.11 @ 12W, 1D
    BFP #2 due on 2.17.12 - Happy Birthday Brooks 2.11.12
    BFP #3 on 11.14.12, M/C 12.3.12 @ 7W, 1D
    BFP #4 due 12.11.13- Happy Birthday Taylor @ 34w, 2d
    - 30w+1- pPROM and hospital bed rest till DD comes

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    My Preemie ticker

image image
  • Options

I have kept searching and have it narrowed down to these two:

Option 1

Option 2

I think I'm gonna go with the second one, even though it is more expensive, because I like the back on it more... since I have always swum (??) laps in a Speedo type suit with the racerback that is sewn together, I think I will be more comfortable in it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This is what I got:

https://www.biggerbras.com/anita-full-figure-plus-size-bras-lingerie-swim/anita-tonga-one-piece-maternity-swimwear-9570-ant-9570.shtml?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=ANT-9570

I really do think a maternity suit is more comfortable for me at this point, and I didn't want to spend the cash on a "real" suit a size or two up. I also prefer a racer or crossover strap, but this hasn't been slippy at all. Swimming in pregnancy is great - I consider my swimming and yoga to be my "relaxation breathing" practise.

• Options
    gah!! I think that's the one I was asking about in my original post!!! Why did it not come up when I was googling away??? Ha. Already bought the other one. If I don't end up liking it, I suppose I will return it and go for this one. Thanks for the link!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"