Philadelphia Babies
Options

What to do while PG in the greater NE/Bucks/Philly area besides EAT?!

Help! I am 6 Months pregnant and am getting so bored and fat since we can't think of things to do on a Friday or Saturday night that don't involve drinking or eating. I don't really want to be feeling out of place at a bar getting bumped into but I still want to engage my husband in something other than food. He works so hard and deserves to do something other than sit at home after working a long week. We do love to do things together on the weekends. Any ideas on anything fun, different,inexpensive to do in the area?

Re: What to do while PG in the greater NE/Bucks/Philly area besides EAT?!

• Options

Mini golfing at Nifty Fifties or Burlhome, ride the train in New Hope or Flemington NJ, Bocce Ball at Michaelangelo's, take the boat ride on the Schuylkill near the Art museum, visit the zoo (philly or elmwood park in Norristown) or aquarium, see a show at the Comedy Caberet at the Ramada in NE Philly or do the murder mystery dinner at the Sheraton,

TTC since 2/2009
    11/2010 - Surprise BFP - m/c @ 16 weeks - dx Lupus Anticoagulant
    1/2012 - Clomid & IUI #4= BFP twins! On Lovenox - m/c @ 16 weeks

9/2012 - Clomid & IUI #5= BFP! EDD 6/6/13

I may have to wait....I'll never give up.
    I guess it's half timing and the other half's luck. - Buble
  • Options
    EMTXEMTX member

This sounds really lame and unoriginal, but honestly, go out to dinner and a movie. You can always order something relatively healthly, and when baby comes, it will be a LONG time until you can sit and enjoy a movie out.

We still get excited when one of our few & far between date night opportunities come up. :)

Do things you won't be able to do when you have an infant. Museums, shows?

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A lot of places are having their own "First Fridays" art gallery openings.  I know they do one in Center City and Frankford Ave in Fishtown (my area).  I'm sure the area where you live probably has something along the same lines, and this Friday is the 1st!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    you are all so right! thanks for the comments :0)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"