Indiana Babies
Options

are there any ND girls here? maternity tshirt Q.

Anyone have any luck with finding a maternity t-shirt with something about a future ND fan coming soon?  We lost our first baby in the second tri and are back to trying again and I'd like to think of a more creative way of telling DH the next time other than the previous speechlessness and pee stick waving.  :-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: are there any ND girls here? maternity tshirt Q.

• Options
    There used to be a ton of ND girls on here, but they aren't around much lately. I think some of them still stop by occasionally so if you check back in a day or two you might get some leads. Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    thanks!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss. :(

I bet you could find something on etsy! 

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

lauren!!  thanks! that is one place i hadn't thought to look.  :-)  

congratulations on #2! 

• Options
    I haven't seen maternity shirts but did come across a "little Irish" onesie at Meijer today. Just a thought in case you don't find the maternity shirt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that :(:( I hope the healing process has been going well.  I didn't have much luck either at the time.  I ended up finding a Notre Dame mom shirt that was close enough, haha.  Just ordered it 2 sizes bigger than usual.  Good luck, I didn't think of etsy, so maybe you'll find something there! :)
  • Options

I ordered from here last year for the Blue and Gold game.  It was nice...the fit was great for the 5-6- month mark...and after that was a bit short for me, but it is quality material, and the company is owned by a fellow ND grad :-)

https://www.gotalilirishinme.com/

Best wishes...we also had a loss the first time around.  My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks, Irishmorning!  That's perfect.  I actually have had another loss since I first posted, but if everything works out I may have a reason to wear one of these at a game this fall.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"