North Carolina Babies
Options

Summer Video Monitor Question

Has anyone gotten another summer video camera and monitor to add what to what they already have?  We have a monitor (the older "tv looking" version) with the regular camera.  DH has his doubts that the new camera/monitor will work well with what we have.

I'd like to be able to access both cameras on both monitors.  Has anyone done this before?  We'll obviously just purchase and try it out, but I'm just wondering what others' experiences have been?  Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Summer Video Monitor Question

• Options
    We had the old TV looking version and it wouldn't work when we got the second camera.  We got a lot of interference and couldn't access the second camera.  We ended up having to get a new handheld monitor with camera to replace the existing one we had so we could use a second camera (and Claire just threw the monitor down the stairs last night!  Great times as we may now be buying #3 :(.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have two separate sets of the handheld ones.  We keep Caylee's by the bed and Camryn's on the other side of our room.  Of course one is on channel A and the other is on B, so I just flip Camryn's if I want to look at her on the one beside my bed.  It has worked fine for us. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for the input!

Oh no, Racey!  I hope you don't have to get a 3rd.  If they don't work together (which is looking doubtful), I hope to just use both separately and pray the interference won't be too bad.  We'll see though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"