South Florida Babies
Options

Please vote for Sebi

Please Vote for Sebi to win a free photo shoot! Like: Photos by Mavi and then go to the free photo contest and look for Sebi's photo he is wearing a orange bib with green frog on it!! Help him win!!!
The photo with the most "Likes" by April 3 wins!
Like https://www.facebook.com/photos
bymavi

Thanks In Advance,

Danielle 

Re: Please vote for Sebi

• Options
    I'm sorry, I know you have the best intentions, but man, these facebook contests are so annoying.  
  • Options
    I'm Sorry 8) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AlbahAlbah member
    These FB contests have had an unfortunate turn of events. A fellow bumpie was part of one not too long ago and another contestant was cheating. They ended up cancelling the contest. That's why so many of us are not very happy about them. Good luck though! 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

imageAlbah:
    These FB contests have had an unfortunate turn of events. A fellow bumpie was part of one not too long ago and another contestant was cheating. They ended up cancelling the contest. That's why so many of us are not very happy about them. Good luck though! 

agreed 

• Options
    imagebritishbride05:

imageAlbah:

agreed 

This!  It got ugly! 

• Options

imagesteveanddani07:
    I'm Sorry 8) 

There is no reason to apologize, you didnt do anything wrong by asking for votes. If it bothers someone, they can just chose to ignore this post. Good luck to Sebi, hope he wins :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"