March 2011 Moms
Options

I'm feeling left out

With all the posts about LO's and things that pertain to outside babies I'm feeling like there isn't much for me to contribute.  I'm still waiting and hoping that I will have an outside baby before I have to be induced but other than talking about "labor signs" all day long which can get annoying I'm sure there isn't much else going on here.  I love seeing all the outside babies, I just want to join the club.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I'm feeling left out

• Options
    I agree with you 100%!!!!! I read many of the posts but I dont feel like I can contribute much or even post anything!  I really hope to have my LO this week.... good luck... hope you're LO doesn't hold off much longer!!
    HarLynn's mama
  • Options
    I've actually started spending more time on the Nest pets board because I feel like I can add to those discussions.  Here, I love reading the posts but I never can say anything because I don't have an outsider.  :(  Please come out LO
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Same here. I am going to be induced tomorrow or Tuesday but really want her coming on her own.  So I am currently in the middle of my OWT to do list.  I have already eaten pizza, spicy stuff, a ton of pineapple, bounced on a yoga ball, gotten a good foot rub, and am about to go get it on with DH after some nipple stimulation and depending on how tired I am I might even give dancing around like a fool a try.

Good luck to all of us left with inside babies! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Enjoy your sleep now, ladies!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagetistampsup:

Can't sleep anyways... too uncomfortable, or painful, or hot, or have to pee, I might as well be up with my LO.... 

HarLynn's mama
  • Options
    It's ok, we'll join them soon. If only I could get people from asking me daily how I'm doing.  I'd much rather read about other people and their LOs than be asked over and over all day long if I'm feeling ok.
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemrssburnison:

imagetistampsup:

Can't sleep anyways... too uncomfortable, or painful, or hot, or have to pee, I might as well be up with my LO.... 

agreed!  I'm averaging about 3hrs a night now, so at least I could be doing something useful.  Hurry up and get here baby!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know how you feel... 41 weeks and 2 days so far :(  I'm pretty much cloistering myself in the apartment most of the day because I'm sick and tired of people making those "you haven't had that baby yet?" comments... I know LO can't stay in there forever, but it's sure beginning to feel like it. LO is in the perfect position, nice and low, and everything's looking good to start, but other than 2 5hr sets of "false" labor, nothing's happened :(
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"