Georgia Babies
Options

In search of- Rainforest Crib Soother

Anyone have one they are selling?  We planned on giving Gavin's to Sophie but the little stinker isn't willing to part with it- lol!  Don't want to spend $40 on a new one so I'll probably get one off CL unless someone here is selling?  Would also take the Ocean Wonders one too.  TIA!

Re: In search of- Rainforest Crib Soother

• Options
    kepkep member
    I am guessing that is different from the aquarium thing that attaches to the crib? I have one of those that you can have if you want. Just LMK. :o)
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Options
    Yep Nate still uses his more for a light to play with at night and he is almost 3.  We got Wes's as a gift and he uses it all the time too.  That thing is magical!  Did you check craigslist or ebay or amazon?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha, I think we are going to have to buy a 3rd one!  Jack still uses his at 4 :)  Although we did get a "Sleep Sheep" as a gift for baby girl, so I'll just go with that and see what happens for now...
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options
    I guess I am lucky that P didn't want to take it with her to the new room.  She's just happy with all her many blankies, stuffed animals and seahorse.  Isaac loves the soother and plays with it all the time.
  • Options
    darn! i just sold mine at our sale for $4! :(
  • Options
    I am pretty sure I saw some of those at Kid to Kid in Kennesaw recently.  I wasn't looking for one so didn't pay too much attention to which they had but they had a decent selection of soothers.  When Ethan broke the strap off the back of his (kicking it) last year I got one at that Caleb's Attic consignment next to DAC Kids.  I really didn't want to pay full price for another one either.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have the Precious Planet soother, but it's not the one you are looking for. If you still wanted it let me know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

HI Stacie, You can have mine!  We never used it b/c it did not fit on our crib.  I just have to find it... I think it is still in the closet.  It is opened, but truly never used.  Let me know if you want it!

Sam 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"