January 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone getting 3 month pictures done??

Are you going to do anythin special for them. DS will be three mothns April 3rd so I was thinking about getting easter pictures and 3 month pictures done together. I want some really cute pictures, any ideas.

Is he still young enough for naked baby pictures? (diaper probably on) We had a terrible experience with our newborn pictures and diaper off. Me and DH both were pooped and peed on a couple of times :(

Re: Anyone getting 3 month pictures done??

• Options
    I got pics done at 2.5 months so I'm sure you would be fine getting yours done at 3.  And they were newbornish (very nice ones) and diaper on..with diaper covers of course.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

We're doing DS's 3 month pictures and his Easter pictures together.  The photographer we're going to is going to have live bunnies for the day so I'm very excited to see how the pictures come out with them!

Not sure about naked baby pics... we're using DS's Easter outfit, which is dress pants, a dress shirt, and a sweater vest. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am also doing Easter and 3 month pictures together.  We are going to do some in her Easter dress and some just cute with props.  I don't think 3 months is too old for naked pictures.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My nephew got his 1 year pictures done with his bum out (he did them just before he turned 1), and the photog told my brother that he got in just under the nakie cutoff. So, it's legal up until 1 year. Taste-wise that would be an individual choice.
  • Options
    We will also be doing Easter and 3 month pictures together.  No bare bums over here though. I want him to wear something cute for this shoot.  We got bare pictures during his NB shoot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yes! But we're doing them ourselves Smile
  • Options
    I'm doing pics with my two DSs but they're not necessarily "3mos" pictures.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are getting some done (photographer friend).  Not sure what we will do for poses.  She was totally wide awake for her newborn shoot so I missed getting that smushy sleepy naked pic everyone else seems to have.  Crying
  • Options
    Since it is just about the same time as Easter, we plan on going to Portrait Innovations and having the boys done together.  I couldn't resist getting them matching outfits either Stick out tongue

• Options
    Since it is just about the same time as Easter, we plan on going to Portrait Innovations and having the boys done together.  I couldn't resist getting them matching outfits either Stick out tongue

• Options

Yes I do my kids pictures newborn, 3, 6, 9, 12 months.

DDs 3 month picture is in my siggy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I got my kid's done a couple weeks ago... we did a family portrait when my parents were here, but it ended up being mostly a baby session.  We did diaper-only pics then, and they turned out fantastic.  In my biased opinion, of course. lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"