TTC after 35
Options

ugh, stupid pregnant girls on FB

so i have 2 friends (who are best friends) and both are under 30 and pregnant. One is pregnant with her 3rd and gets pregnant thinking about it, no problem. The other has some issue (i forget what it is) gets an IUI and bam she is pregnant, with her 4th. I hate that they post things like:

?14wks and here come the headaches :( so wonderful all these hormones making you feel like crap and you can't take jack for it now :)

So effing annoying. I could go on an on about it but ugh!!! Shut the hell up. Nobody wants to hear this for the next so many months. I guess I am also annoyed because they both know what I have been going through with miscarriages and stuff and they have known since last year when this all started.

Thanks for letting me vent.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ugh, stupid pregnant girls on FB

• Options
    I would kill for those 14 wk headaches!  Go ahead and vent--we all understand! 
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Options
    I actually had somebody tell me that if I want to get pregnant as bad as she hates being pregnant then I would make an awesome mother! WTF? didn't make me feel better about her "compliment"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelnrsmith09:
    I actually had somebody tell me that if I want to get pregnant as bad as she hates being pregnant then I would make an awesome mother! WTF? didn't make me feel better about her "compliment"

WOW. That is effed up. I'm so sorry you had to hear something like that. :(

• Options
    I would block them!
    "Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options

imagebaze2:
    I would block them!

This. The "Hide all posts by so-and-so" feature is nice for these types of occasions.

• Options
    I actually just had lunch w/ a friend who has three kids and she's one who gets pregnant at the drop a hat. She was complaining about her kids and all I said to her was at least you have them to complain about...that shut her up real quick!
    TTC #1 since 2/10 Me 38 FSH 12.9 & AMH 0.16 DH 47, low sperm count due to meds. 07/11 We have sperm! 28 million, 70% motility, morphology 1% normal. 08/14/11 1st IUI unmedicated BFN. 09/11/11 2nd IUI w/ Femara + trigger BFN 10/14/11 trigger & Final IUI 10/16/11 BFN 10/21/11 Started acupuncture and loving it! 01/21 ET one embryo 6 cell grade C. Beta 02/02. BFN. Taking a much needed break. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"