Alaska Babies
Options

midwives and birthcenters

any suggestions for midwives and birthcenters. with my last baby i had him at regional, but with this next one i want to try a midwife and birthcenter, so far i'm leaning toward One Family Birthcenter, and i just wanted to know( if you've used them) if it was a good experience?

Re: midwives and birthcenters

• Options
    I have never heard of One Family, but another place in Anchorage that I know a lot of people like is Gevena Woods. I go to Mat-Su Midwifery in Wasilla though since I live in Chugiak.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't really care for geneva woods personally. I've heard good things about One Family. I likely would have tried them had I not ended up with twins this time around. :)
    J-- momma to V (06) and E (11) and his twin sister N who we lost too soon Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my DS at One Family in April 2010! Autumn and Shine were the midwives who attended my sons birth, and Katy and Autumn were usually the ones I saw for my prenatal care. I absolutely loved my experience with them and hope to have all other future children there -or at home- with the same midwives.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"