Minnesota Babies
Options

Acupuncture?

Has any one ever used acupuncture to help with TTC? Or just in general for other health issues?

Wondering if anyone has any recommendations in the metro area. I am mostly looking for help with TTC, but any suggestions would be helpful! TIA. 

TTC since August 2009
Clomid for 6 cycles starting August 2010- O but no BFP
SA Septemeber 2010 Looking good 
HSG September 2010 All clear 
1st RE visit May 2011 - IUI#1 June 20, 2011: BFN
IUI #2 July 31 2011: BFP - m/c @ 5w1d
Surprise BFP on a break cycle 10/4/11, Due June 4, 2012, Born 6/9/2012
TTC Blog
TTC#2 : Cycles 1-3 Protocol 1500mg Metformin Daily, Femara + Ovidrel, Progresterone support 
HSG#2 November 2013 All clear
Cycle 4 Metformin, Femara, Bravelle, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFP
Little Lady Born 8/28/2014

"There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see, 
the beauty of love as it was made to be"
Mumford & Sons

Re: Acupuncture?

• Options

For my IVF cycle I saw Dr. Zhuo at Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.  She specializes in infertility.

www.acmcenter.com (sorry don't know how to make clicky).

• Options

https://aomam.org/find-a-practitioner.htm

https://www.acufinder.com/Acupuncture/Minnesota

Here are a couple sites you can search for acupuncturists in the area.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw Jalashree also but at Lake Pointe Chiropractic & Wellness. I am eternally grateful for the support and treatments (acpuncture and Chinese herbs) she gave me after my miscarriage and during the beginning of my pregnacy with DS.
  • Options

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your post. I used Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Center near Southdale. They specialize in fertility issues. Dr Zhuo is a miracle worker, and I highly recommend her!

https://www.acmcenter.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

In my Think Tank, KM, Porteen + LowePro bags: Canon 5D Mark III / 5D Mark II
    16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 24-70mm 2.8L, 50mm 1.2L, 85mm 1.2L, 100mm 2.8L IS, 70-200mm 2.8L IS
    Lensbaby Composer + 0.42x SuperWide, Holga Lens, Speedlite 580EXIIs + PWs,
    Mac LR4 + CS6 + Nik Editing Suite
  • Options

I actually see a acupuncturist for severe pain related to my menstrual cycle- we're talking tingling, I can't feel my legs, I can't think straight because I'm in so much pain I vomit/cry in front of my male boss (embarrassing!) pain.

The first month I went I was going twice a week for two weeks then once a week for two weeks, and I literally felt NO pain with my next period. The second month my acupuncturist suggest I go twice, I made it once (with the second appointment being the day I got my period) and had a lot of pain....This last month, I went twice and although I has some pain, is was very manageable!

I will say, acupuncture has  helped regulate and shorten my cycles. I've been very pleased with my experience with acupuncture. I go to the HFA alternative medicine clinic across the street from HCMC and see Uli.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"