1st Trimester
Options

Dizziness before BFP

Did anyone experience dizziness before getting a BFP?  I was pregnant a few years ago (resulted in a miscarriage) but I remember having dizziness as my main symptom.  I don't remember how soon before I took a test I experienced it.  I am currently noticing dizziness the past two days and TTC.  Anyone have this as an early symptom and remember when it occurred?

Re: Dizziness before BFP

• Options

I would guess that if your hcg is not high enough to give a positive test, it is not high enough to produce symptoms.

I have had pretty profound dizziness in my first few weeks which I think is low blood pressure (happens most when I stand up).  I noticed it starting at about 5 weeks.  I got my bfp at 4w2d.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I realized that I had this symptom about a week before BFP and it still continues sometimes when I'm overly tired or stand up to quick. I was 4 weeks 5 days at BFP..

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMarettie:
    I realized that I had this symptom about a week before BFP and it still continues sometimes when I'm overly tired or stand up to quick. I was 4 weeks 5 days at BFP..

This for me too!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes I had a dizzy spell about 3 days before my BFP. Dizziness was a huge problem throughout my first pregnancy, but this time I just had that one spell before the positive HPT.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I got really dizzy both times I got my BFP.

I would out of no where get really hungry and get faint, dizzy and get the shakes. I miscarried after my 1st BFP.

When I had the same experience this last time I decided to test that night and sure enough two lines!

I found this on the internet as an early pregnancy symptom.... 

Dizziness and/or Fainting
    When standing in one place you may feel dizzy or even faint. The growing uterus compresses major arteries in your legs which causes your blood pressure to drop making you extremely light headed.  Skipping meals or going too long without eating may  cause you to feel dizzy or faint.   When not eating frequently enough it causes low blood sugar.  Blood sugar is the primary source of food for your baby so it will be depleted much more

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I was dizzy 2 days before I got my BFP. I was in a class and thought I was going to pass out and had to go outside to get air.

The next day I took a test and it was BFN. The following day I took another one and it was BFP!

Good luck! Baby dust to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes ma'am.  This was one of the symptoms that made me test!  I was dizzy and couldn't get my head on straight during class.  Took a test after 4 days of this and sure enough!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"