Detroit Babies
Options

Oakland Macomb OBGYN - anyone go to this practice?

Hi ladies...we're still in TTC mode but my regular doctor referred me to Dr. Wallace at Oakland/Macomb OBGYN practice. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with that practice and/or Dr. Wallace? Any info is appreciated. TIA Smile
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Oakland Macomb OBGYN - anyone go to this practice?

• Options
    Love ALL of the doctors there! Nurses and Lab techs are good too!  :)  Dr.Wallace is very caring and very honest.  I would say she is in my top 3 favorites. If you want a female, I would ask for her or Dr.Morgan.  :)
  • Options
    Is saw Wallace a lot and really liked her during my PG. Morgan did my c-section and she was great too!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I switched to them in the middle of my first pregnancy and have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  Dr. Wallace is my main doctor - all are great!  Dr. Morgan did my c-section with my first baby!
  • Options
    All the doctors and mid-wives are great, they delivered both of my kids.  Love Dr. Morgan, she's really great, and takes the time with you.  I never felt rushed.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate the input!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I'll be the odd person out... I did not have a good experience with Oakland-Macomb.  I changed practices at 25 weeks in my pregnancy.  I felt like it was too big and you are just a number there.  It's also a pain to see such a variety of doctors and not know who will actually deliver your child.  I didn't realize how unhappy I actually was until I switched to a smaller practice and got to actually KNOW the doctors and nurses more personally.  I couldn't have been happier to switch.

I did not meet with Dr. Wallace, so I don't have a review there!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm late to posting but I saw the MW's at Oakland Macomb and loved them! I don't know much about the MD's though, but I had a great experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"