March 2011 Moms
Options

Midnight induction

Ugh! I am going to the hospital to start induction at MIDNIGHT! I have been trying to nap a little, but that is proving impossible. I am like a little kid on Christmas Eve! But I am also soooo nervous! And whoever heard of inductions starting at midnight?/! Good luck to all of the other March mommas still waiting!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Midnight induction

• Options
    Good luck!  My LB was induced at 1 am....  a bit crazy I guess... but there's gotta be a reason! 
    HarLynn's mama
  • Options
    Good luck!
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck! I wouldn't mind starting at midnight but I am mire if a night person.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    GL! See if maybe they will give you an Ambien when you get to the hospital and start your induction. I went in for my induction at 5 PM and after they put in the Cervadil and I was ready to sleep, they gave me an Ambien. Thank goodness, because I wouldn't have slept otherwise!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

WOW! I didnt know they could give you sleeping aid during induction....I'm going in 3-30-2011 to be induced and am freaking nervous! i'm thinking all these questions . . . am I going to be able to sleep? how can I get enough energy up? how am i going to feel? as you can probably trll, this is my first and im SCCCCARED!  Any advice fellow preggers???

thanks and good luck to all !

nikkiSmile

"loving motherhood and my precious baby girl . . . "
  • Options

yup, im scheduled for 1am. doc said they have 1am, 4am and 7am appointment slots on certain days, so i dont think the time means a whole lot.  my doc works those days at the hospital ans he wants to do his own deliveries...he said sometimes it takes several hours for the process, so thats probably why the weird hours....by the time morning comes he will be available...let me know how it goes!!!!  im going this wednesday for mine!!!

Party!!!

"loving motherhood and my precious baby girl . . . "
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"