[Poll]
DSC02496
5/17/09 Silverlake Sprint Triathlon 1:28:32
10/3/09 Susan G. Komen 5K 28:58
1/17/10 Chevron Half Marathon 2:09:08
2/27/10 ConocoPhilips Rodeo Run 10K 1:10:49

Re: Poll: Delivery

• Options
    I delivered in the middle of the night so I counted that night too. Went in Thursday evening and delivered 3:33 am Friday, checked out before lunch on Sunday.
  • Options

4 nights.

went in tuesday am for induction.

dd was born wednesday afternoon. 

i had complications so they kept me in l&d until thursday night then moved me to the post partum unit until late saturday afternoon. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecali_girl92504:
    I delivered in the middle of the night so I counted that night too. Went in Thursday evening and delivered 3:33 am Friday, checked out before lunch on Sunday.

Almost this, I was induced and went in Thursday afternoon but didn't deliver until 1:33 am.   I checked out as late as they would let me on Sunday because ds was jaundiced and the ped wouldn't release him until Monday.  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Options
    we checked in to be induced at 9pm on a sunday, dd was born at 11:19pm on monday, we went home around 5pm on wednesday.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I went in on Sunday night at 8pm to be induced, DS was borm at 1:17 pm on Monday and we were on our way home by 1:30 pm on Tuesday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was admitted at 9:00pm Sunday night and had DS Monday at 1:33pm. We checked out Wednesday at noon.
    DSC02496
    5/17/09 Silverlake Sprint Triathlon 1:28:32
    10/3/09 Susan G. Komen 5K 28:58
    1/17/10 Chevron Half Marathon 2:09:08
    2/27/10 ConocoPhilips Rodeo Run 10K 1:10:49
  • Options
    SS - We used a birth center.  We arrived at 7:30 Friday morning, DS was born at 8:32 AM, and we were on our way home by 2:00 PM Friday afternoon.
  • Options

imageKimmer123:
    I went in on Sunday night at 8pm to be induced, DS was borm at 1:17 pm on Monday and we were on our way home by 1:30 pm on Tuesday.

x2...  except #1 was born at 3PM and we left at 3PM and #2 was born at noon and we left at noon...  1 night without baby and 1 night with baby...  We left the second they would let us out.  They offer another night both times.  I wanted my own bed, shower, and food...

• Options

DD#1 - 3 nights (first night was an induction)

DD#2 - 2 nights (had her at 7pm on a Thursday and left the hospital by 10:00 Saturday morning.

If we have a third I'll likely check out after 24 hours.  

• Options
    I went into labor on monday evening and delivered at 1:16am on Tuesday.  We didn't leave the hospital until Thursday evening around 5pm.  DS had pretty bad jaundice, so my OB waited until the end of the day to release me b/c we were afraid DS wouldn't be released.  Luckily, we were able to take him home with us and keep him under the lights at home. 
  • Options

SS b/c both were different.

DD - water broke so I was checked into the hospital at 1pm-ish Saturday, she was born 11am Sunday and we didn't go home until Thursday afternoon.  5 nights (baby stayed 4 nights).

DS - induced Monday morning 8am, he was born Monday afternoon at 12:25pm, we went home Wednesday afternoon.  2 nights for us both.

Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • Options

DD1- I went in on Monday and left Wednesday or Thursday. I had some heart issues and they wanted me to stay longer to monitoring.

DS- I had him Thursday and we went home Saturday. They kept DS an extra day to monitor his breathing.

DD2- I went in Monday night to be induced. Left Wednesday at the 24 hours after birth mark.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I stayed two nights and cried when it was time to leave.  lol.  Call me crazy but I missed my nurses and the food was delicious!  It felt like a mini-vacation. Stick out tongue   
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekatieraye04:
    I stayed two nights and cried when it was time to leave.  lol.  Call me crazy but I missed my nurses and the food was delicious!  It felt like a mini-vacation. Stick out tongue   

Ha! I was just thinking how as much as I wanted to go home I much preferred being around all the doctors and nurses those first few days!!! We kept DD with us all except a few hours the first night but loved having a nurse at the push of a button! And we didn't have to worry about cooking or cleaning or anything else. 

Plus, they had those wonderful ice packs. I only got one or two to take home. Next time I'm smuggling more of them home!

• Options

imagehendy02:
    we checked in to be induced at 9pm on a sunday, dd was born at 11:19pm on monday, we went home around 5pm on wednesday.

This - almost to the hour. DS was born at 2:38 PM on Monday and we left the hospital Wednesday afternoon.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"