North Carolina Babies

HT Super Doubles!

Just FYI since since Hughes has been slacking with the updates. haha ;)

I went this morning and cleaned house! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: HT Super Doubles!

• Clearly I'm slacking, so I'm officially passing the HT coupon promotion notification torch to you... hehe.

How'd you handle the BOGO thing?

I can't go until like 8:00pm. Boo. No

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Ha! I don't want the torch! I will be in a haze for the next few months I'm sure so this will probably be my last big trip for a while!

I think the B1G1 worked today. Yay for an awesome lady at checkout! 

• Loading the player...
  • Haha.. :-)

Yeah, when I have a BOGO and two coupons, I try to not have the two coupons next to each other in my stack. I'll put one near the top, and one near the bottom. Because that way it won't raise a red flag, and because I'm sneaky like that. Because you ARE purchasing two items. They just happen to be half the price. So I personally think you should be able to use two coupons.

But typically, the cashiers at my store don't even pay attention unless a coupon just won't go through at all.

• I got some stuff this morning and felt like i did decent but need to go back through my coupons again for a 2nd trip and hope to do a lil better. What B1G1 deals are u talking about? the only one i can think of that i got was the birdseye steamfresh and had 1 $1/3 coupons and paid like 65 cents a bag! i always like to see what others get to see if i missed something. so lala list some of your good deals!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I also got 3 things of yogurts free (6 pack danimals drinkables, and 2- 6 pack daninos), that philly cooking creme cheese stuff,  and paid a buck or less for ken's marinade, smuckers waffles, dental flossers, suave lotion, hidden valley salad kit, kraft shredded cheese, hefty ziploc bags.
  • I just started couponing.  Any tips??  I did ok at my last trip (didn't realize it was super doubles today..woops) and saved about $20 in coupons and $30 with my VIC card.

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hefty ZipLock bags were B1G1 and there was also $1 off coupon out there.

I did okay. I saved $50 and spent $50. For me that's great! 

• imageakspriss:
    I got some stuff this morning and felt like i did decent but need to go back through my coupons again for a 2nd trip and hope to do a lil better. What B1G1 deals are u talking about? the only one i can think of that i got was the birdseye steamfresh and had 1 $1/3 coupons and paid like 65 cents a bag! i always like to see what others get to see if i missed something. so lala list some of your good deals!

Lala just asked me (on FB) if you could use two coupons on a BOGO deal. I'd always been able to, she'd had cashiers tell her she couldn't in the past.

• I have 2 VIC cards--one for DH's company and one for our family.

Transaction 1: Spent $41.52

Saved $42.13 with the VIC card and $77.90 in coupons

Transaction 2: Spent $46.58

Saved: $36.61 with VIC card and $88.78 in coupons 

It was an awesome day!  I think I got about 20 bags of groceries, packed full. My cart was overflowing! 

• go you LaLa! Yeah I have my card and I will use my inlaws phone number or my parents phone number if I make 2 trips in a day. I didnt feel like I had as many copuons as I do some times but I did get a bunch the last few times too so some of those would have probably still b good this time!

• I went tonight and spent $31, saved $82. It was a good trip! I definitely have a bunch more coupons & hope to make another visit!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"