Indiana Babies
Options

Natural Delivery Community South?

I am 38 weeks, and just changed the hospital we are delivering at YESTERDAY!  Has anyone attempted a natural delivery at Community South?  Originally, I was supposed to be a planned c-section, so we were going to deliver at St. Francis Indianapolis.  Found out around 7 months that I did NOT need a c-section.  Soon after I started researching natural delivery, and we decided this is the method of delivery we would try for.  I have heard that Community South is a little more conducive for natural delivering techniques.  Has anyone delivered naturally there?  I need to try to get in and tour SOON! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Natural Delivery Community South?

• Options

I delivered naturally at Community South and have nothing but good things to say about our experience there.  The nurses did not push me toward any decision, they listened to what we had to say and went with our plan.  They offered suggestions but we always felt comfortable making the final decision.  My nurses were AMAZING.  

Please let me know if you want more info. Good luck & Congratulations! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I believe they have a nurse midwife there, so you could ask about him/her too. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"