Utah Babies

*megan&john*

Hey! I saw from your other post that you are in S. Ogden. That is where DH and I live, too. We love it, it is such a nice area. Anyways, I've been looking for a while for someone local to chat with. Just thought I would drop you a line. Have a good week!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *megan&john*

• Hi there!  Yeah, we actually live in the terrace, but close enough. ;-)  If you want, you can email me: pixiefairy1981 at gmail dot com (I didn't want to post the whole thing because of spammers lurking the boards).  Then we can talk more without forgetting to come on here and post, lol.  Congrats on being pregnant!  How are things going so far? Look forward to talking more with you!

Megan

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love that you mentioned forgetting to come on here and post. Obviously that is what I did! I'll e-mail you this week. Things are going great so far. This is my first pregnancy so I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out. It is fun though. I hope you have a good day (whenever you stop in and read this) and I'll talk to you soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey ladies, I'm down south in Lehi. Moving to Riverton shortly. This is my second baby. I have a little girl that is 13 months. Do you have any other children?
    Amanda
  • Hi mandykat!  I've only been to Lehi twice and that was to go to Cabella's. :)  Are you excited to be moving to Riverton?  How exciting to be on #2... we only have 1 boy, who is 7 1/2 months.  How many do you plan to have?  We feel our family is complete, so we'll see where that takes us. :)  Do you work?

• Hey we are south too. Currently we live in Pleasant Grove and I grew up in Draper.  a year or so ago it seemed like no one commented on the Utah board.  Fun to see others on here now!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
     AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Hi there kevinsgrl!  Yes, it's always nice to see others on here.  I think if we keep a regular conversation going, people might be more inclined to stick around!

So congrats on #3!  How is your pregnancy going so far?  I think you said in another post you aren't going to find out what you are having... I think the suspense is fun, but it would also kill me not knowing. Wink  Haha... i was just about to say that you have clothes for both a boy or a girl, but that doesn't necessarily mean they will fit the new one when they arrive. Zip it!

How do you like it in Pleasant Grove?

• We are so busy right now it is hard to be excited about the new baby. Once we move I think we will start focusing on the baby.

No I don't work. u?

Amanda
  • imagemandykat760:

We are so busy right now it is hard to be excited about the new baby. Once we move I think we will start focusing on the baby.

No I don't work. u?

Yes, I do work full time.  I went back to work 6 weeks after DS was born.  Unfortunately I didn't have anymore leave from work.  So why are you guys moving?  Just getting a bigger house for the new baby?  Or location?  I can't wait to move out of our small house and into a house we build. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"