Indiana Babies
Options

Fitness Ladies - Weekly Check-in

Okay, sexy workout b!tches!  Time to spill it - how did you do last week?  Tell us:

1. Weekly goal

2. Did you reach your goal?

3. What you would like to do better this week?

Re: Fitness Ladies - Weekly Check-in

• Options

1. Goal: Exercise 4-5 times (at least 30 minutes)

2. No - not even close.  I got one solid workout in on Saturday when I ran 3 miles.  Other than that, I walked about 20 minutes a day each afternoon at work - which I don't count towards my 4-5 workouts.

3. I'm going to pack my gym bag in my car before work a few days this week.  If the bag's in my car and I set a plan to go to the gym right after work, then I'll usually do it. 

• Options

1. Haha - Do *something* active with the kids. I still have to wait until my 6-week pp appointment to get full clearnace to exercise.

2. Well, Friday I took a short walk with Connor in the Moby, I played on the playground with Jocelyn on Saturday, and yesterday all 6 of us (the 2 dogs included) went for a walk in the neighborhood for about 30 min.

3. I'd like to take Connor out on more walks while I'm home by myself.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Weekly goal

ha, make it to the gym at least 4 days this week

2. Did you reach your goal?

I did SO bad last week.  I did get up to go to spinning two mornings last week at 5:45, but other than that, I did nothing that pertained to working out

3. What you would like to do better this week?

stick with my goals and make them a priority!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1. Weekly goal    Work out 3-4 days of the week

2. Did you reach your goal? Yes. I did a couple miles on the treadmill with ab work and free weights on 2 days. Yesterday I did the Jillian Michaels 'Trouble Zones' video. Every muscle I have is sore today.

3. What you would like to do better this week? I would like to continue what I'm doing and get up to 4-5 days a week regularly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Update: Just took Connor for a walk in the Moby! I was inspired by the check-in ;) It was short, but I'm counting it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagemarleysmom:
    Update: Just took Connor for a walk in the Moby! I was inspired by the check-in ;) It was short, but I'm counting it!

Haha!  Technically, you could count yourself done for the week! Wink  Good work!  I'm going to take my little dog on a very long walk tonight, and I'm totally counting it even if she does stop to sniff every mailbox.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"