Maryland Babies
Options

BunintheOven

I am sure you are sick of people asking...but how are you feeling? Hopefully you were able to enjoy this beautiful weather this weekend! I hope baby makes his/her appearance soon for you!
Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months

Re: BunintheOven

• Options

Thanks!  I am feeling great actually...a little worried that this baby will never come out!  My mom did reassure me she felt the same way and the day she had her babies she felt totally normal until she actually went into active labor.  Soooo I am hoping that happens with me.  For some reason I expected to be miserable.

If I don't go into labor on my own I will have an induction on Friday.  Really don't want to be induced because i am scared it will ultimately lead to a c-section.  Fingers crossed!

This weekend was great-DH and I went on our last date night and we enjoyed some time with my parents yesterday.  

Going to the docs today so I hope I have made more progress!

Thanks for asking!

image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully this baby will be ready to evacuate ASAP before your induction gets here!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBunintheOven311:

Thanks!  I am feeling great actually...a little worried that this baby will never come out!  My mom did reassure me she felt the same way and the day she had her babies she felt totally normal until she actually went into active labor.  Soooo I am hoping that happens with me.  For some reason I expected to be miserable.

If I don't go into labor on my own I will have an induction on Friday.  Really don't want to be induced because i am scared it will ultimately lead to a c-section.  Fingers crossed!

This weekend was great-DH and I went on our last date night and we enjoyed some time with my parents yesterday.  

Going to the docs today so I hope I have made more progress!

Thanks for asking!

Funny one of the blogs is the same name as mine!

image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"