Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Babi Italia "Hamilton" furniture from BRU

I love the look of it and it was recommended to me by someone on another board. Just wondering if anyone else has it, knows someone who does, or has info regarding it.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4066501 

I'm looking at the crib and the matching dresser. 

Married 7/19/09
MC 9/8/10
Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Babi Italia "Hamilton" furniture from BRU

• Options
    We bought the Babi Italia brand, but the 'Eastside' style.  It is very nice, well made, and heavy furniture.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageskyfarm15:
    We bought the Babi Italia brand, but the 'Eastside' style.  It is very nice, well made, and heavy furniture.

Thanks for the feedback!

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the Hamilton crib and dresser and we love it!  We haven't used it yet, but they look great in the nursery.  Very sturdy as well!  
  • Options
    We purchased the crib and dresser from BRU. Just know that the toddler guardrail and nightstand have been discontinued and are near impossible to find. We live in Florida and my mom in NJ hunted down the guardrail at her store for us. But the pieces look great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemattsgirl515:
    We purchased the crib and dresser from BRU. Just know that the toddler guardrail and nightstand have been discontinued and are near impossible to find. We live in Florida and my mom in NJ hunted down the guardrail at her store for us. But the pieces look great!

Thanks. I was wondering why the nightstand was not available on the website! 

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
  • Options
    We bought all three pieces (crib, dresser and chest of drawers) and couldn't be happier. The crib was easy to put together and is very sturdy/stable, the dressers came already assembled and I feel its all of great quality. 
  • Options

we purchased this set as well and are waiting for delivery. I loved the look and sturdiness of the crib in store, as some others just seem flimsy in comparison.

I also wondered why the night stand was not for sale in store so I called the manufacturer. she said they are backordered and not available to special order until May. I had no problem ordering a toddler rail through our BRU though. 

this link has the customer service phone number.  https://www.babiitalia.com/products/collections/product-collection/hamilton.html 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

We have the crib and dresser/changing table and we have gotten a TON of compliments on it.  We chose it because it was so "solid" and would last throughout the years, as opposed to some of the cheaper cribs out there. Plus, it's convertible so you definitely want something that will last a long time.

The color and hardware also matches our style throughout the house.  We love everything about it

• Options
    Thanks for all the feedback! Looks like we might have a winner here!
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
  • Options
    We bought this crib and dresser too. We haven't had our baby yet but the furniture is beautiful and seems very well-made. It was much more "solid"-feeling than most of what we looked at.  I'd certainly recommend it at this point.
  • Options
    Hello,  I received the Babi Italia Hamilton crib second hand and when putting it together, we realized that our friend only have us about half of the needed hardware.  Does anyone have this crib in storage (to-be-thrown-away) and is willing to just sell me the hardware?  I called the manufacturer but they are going out of business. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"