Health & Exercise

Recommend your jogging/running stroller

pretty please! I just had a baby and am used to running 6 to 8 miles a day.  Well I was up until a very complicated pregnancy lol! I can't wait to get back to it and would love to eventually take the baby with me. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your jogging/running stroller

• We have the BOB Ironman and it's great. I also got the car seat adapter so I was able to start running with DD at 3 weeks. Best running with her was between 6-12 months, after that she didn't have any more patience sitting in the stroller for more than 20 minutes. Now I am back to only running alone or very short runs with her.
  • We also have the BOB Ironman and love it. I wanted a true running stroller so the fixed front wheel appealed to me. As did the 16" front wheel (as opposed to 12" which is what I think all of the stroller with the front wheel that swivel/lock front wheel have). I too got the carseat adapter so I could start running almost immediately. Without the carseat you shouldn't run with them until at least 6 months.

DD was happy in the stroller until over 2 years old. In fact I ran with her occasionally after DS was born (when she was 2.5). Now I mostly run when DH is home so I can go on my own. 

• Loading the player...
  • I have the BOB Revolution and I love it. I started running using the car seat adaptor at 5 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"