June 2012 Moms
Options

I'm Here!

Okay, who else is hoping for a June 2012 baby...anyone? anyone? I KNOW I will be preggo by October of this year...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm Here!

• Options

imageC_mo:
    Oh Good Lord! lol... I'm just kind of disappointed that the bump hasn't made a June 2013 board yet :P

LOL...just kidding...bored and couldn't help myself. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Well I was originally thinking of a March 2012 baby but AF hasn't returned since #2 was born and I still BF so I'm thinking it will take time to wean. Then I thought June would be nice because I could have my body to myself for the summer and start TTC in Aug/Sept. I was surprised anyone posted on this board yet. I thought I'd be the only one bored enough to look at it. lol

Looks like you'll be having a November baby though. Smile My DD2 was born Nov. 23, 2010.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemoonfaerie:

Well I was originally thinking of a March 2012 baby but AF hasn't returned since #2 was born and I still BF so I'm thinking it will take time to wean. Then I thought June would be nice because I could have my body to myself for the summer and start TTC in Aug/Sept. I was surprised anyone posted on this board yet. I thought I'd be the only one bored enough to look at it. lol

Looks like you'll be having a November baby though. Smile My DD2 was born Nov. 23, 2010.

I was bored too.  Never thought that there would be anyone here!!  DS just turned 7 months, but we are talking about #2 and I was thinking June would be nice.  AF hasn't returned for me yet either and I am still nursing, so we will see!

IMG_9116 IMG_9361 IMG_9247
  • Options
    We're planning on starting TTC in September so we can have a June baby!  Hope to be here more in October!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimageimage
  • Options
    I was bored, too.  I can't believe they have this board up here already!

Anyway, we're planning to start TTC #1 in September, so hopefully I'll be frequenting this board a whole lot more! =)
    image"Anniversary"">imageimage
    TTC since Sept. 2011
    DX: MFI
    IUI#1 8/2012: BFN
    IUI#2 9/2012: BFN
    IUI#3 10/2012: BFN
    IVF#1 (2 embryos transferred) 1/2013: BFN
    IVF#2 (2 embryos transferred) 5/2013: BFP!!!  EDD 1/24/14
    Beta 1 (5/17) - 66.8 Beta 2 (5/21) - 341 Beta 3 (5/27) - 2771
    1st u/s 6/7 - measuring right on track at 7 weeks with 144 bpm!
    imageimage
    My Local Nestie Besties: JenniferLuvsCandy, MABride0808, thecuddleeffect, MrsHo1030
  • Options
    We will be here if everything works out! Already have a June baby from 2010! Hoping for more luck and having a June 2012 baby too!

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • Options

This is the perfect place for me!  Me and my husband are currently planning on a June 2012 baby..working on charting my basal body temp now (today was the first day :)  He is really hoping for a boy but above all we pray for a healthy baby!  Our biggest conflict is names!!! OMG our kid will go nameless for at least 2 weeks ha ha!  Any suggestions?

We really like traditional names that are not used as much anymore but still have some pizzazz such as Levi, Ethan, etc. but we just cannot agree.  If it does end up a girl..probably Baylee is the favorite for now (my father's middle name is lee) :)  Hope to talk again soon!

• Options
    H and I are going to start trying actively in September. I went off BC this month and his insurance starts September 1st so I am hoping that I will end up being a June mommy. We m/c twins last year that were due in February so I am praying this next one sticks. GL ladies!
    Its a girl!! Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 501am Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageSHOPPRINCSS:
    We will be here if everything works out! Already have a June baby from 2010! Hoping for more luck and having a June 2012 baby too!

It looks like our LOs are about the same age (haven't updated my ticker...my son was born June 5, 2010)!  I would love to have another June baby.  *fingers crossed*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I stopped BC early May, had no AF in May, it came early June and it should have came late last week.  We were getting upset that stopping the pill was messing up my ovulating and cycles, which can make it very difficult when ttc, which we will be starting in mid August.  But ta-da today I started...my question is...I have been charting my BBT and this morning it was really low, could this have been a sign I was going to start today or no?

• Options
    Wow, the June 2011 babies are barely 2 months old and people are posting on 2012?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"