March 2011 Moms
Options

Another MP Question?!...

Just wondering... another MP question sorry if its been asked?

I have had mucus discharge on and off for about a week or so... but today it changed its pinkish and streaked with blood... Its been coming all day.. is this normal? Or should I be heading off to L&D to get checked out?

Sorry if this is redundant. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Another MP Question?!...

• Options
    I had this too, I thought mine was coming in bits and pieces then I had a huge glob one night with blood in it.. I called my dr just to be sure - she said go rest and call back if I started having reg. contractions or my water broke, or if the blood kept coming.. they probably won't have you go in, but I would call just so your doc knows whats up! (fyi - i went into labor a few hours later!) don't want to get your hopes up bc sometimes labor doesn't start for days!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It could be your MP, but I wouldn't worry about it. If it is it doesn't really mean anything anyway. Don't go to the hospital unless you start having regular contrax, your water breaks or you start having abnormal bleeding.

FWIW I lost my MP almost 3 weeks before I was induced, so don't get your hopes up yet.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekelly2591x:
    I had this too, I thought mine was coming in bits and pieces then I had a huge glob one night with blood in it.. I called my dr just to be sure - she said go rest and call back if I started having reg. contractions or my water broke, or if the blood kept coming.. they probably won't have you go in, but I would call just so your doc knows whats up! (fyi - i went into labor a few hours later!) don't want to get your hopes up bc sometimes labor doesn't start for days!!

well, it looks like this was the real deal.  I'm pretty sure she had her baby this morning!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"