Ohio Babies
Options

Peditrician recs (I know, I know) west side

I know this question gets asked all.the.time. But I have some specifics I'm looking for ;)

We're moving to Ohio next month, and this is my first order of business, so I'd like to get a head start on it. I definitely want a female, and I want to see the same doctor every time (with the exception of same day appointments, I know that's not always possible), so probably not a HUGE practice. We do alternate vaccine schedule, so I want someone accepting of that. Someone fairly younger with young kids is preferable.

That's not too much to ask, is it?! I absolutely LOVE our pedi we have here, and this will be the hardest part about moving!

I'd also like Hilliard area, or close.

Re: Peditrician recs (I know, I know) west side

• Options
    We go to Mid- Ohio Peds, it is in Westerville, there are nine doctors in the practice. I see Dr. Jacob. I am always able to get appointments there and with her. She has a daughter that is under 5. She is always no nice and great with kids. There are also 3 other female docs in the practice. If you want any more info let me know.
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options

We go to Whole kids pediatrics. They are near granville I think, but totally worth the drive. We see Dr. Sant. She was the only doctor but I'm pretty sure they just hired another woman. She is FANTASTIC. Love her so much.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We go to Hand in Hand pediatrics in Dublin (just north of Hillard). They have all female doctors, all very nice. We went there initially because we read and heard great things about Dr. Kollar, but wound up seeing Dr. Jamie Thompson on one visit and absolutely LOVE her so we switched. She's younger with young kids of her own, so I like that I can talk to someone who's dealing with the same things.

https://www.handinhandpediatrics.com/ourdoctors.nxg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you! I will start with these and set up some interviews! Thanks again!
  • Options

We use Hilliard Pediatrics and love them! Not sure how well they fit into everything that you are looking for but the staff and doctors are great with my son!

• Options

I don't post much, but I'm trying to find more time to do so...kids just take up so much time!  :)

We also use Hand-in-Hand pediatrics in Dublin and I can't say enough about them.  They have always been very nice, understanding, and very good with kids.  We usually see Dr. Moran or Dr. Thompson, both of whom we love.  I also love that this office is very close to a Children's Urgent care and is connected to Dublin Methodist Hospital.  My son recently had a pneumonia and a double ear infections and they took such good care of him, always following-up with us to make sure he was showing improvement.

My DH and I currently live in Galloway, so it's quite a drive to get there, but it is definitely worth it. Good luck with your search!

• Options
    imagetraubes:

I don't post much, but I'm trying to find more time to do so...kids just take up so much time!  :)

We also use Hand-in-Hand pediatrics in Dublin and I can't say enough about them.  They have always been very nice, understanding, and very good with kids.  We usually see Dr. Moran or Dr. Thompson, both of whom we love.  I also love that this office is very close to a Children's Urgent care and is connected to Dublin Methodist Hospital.  My son recently had a pneumonia and a double ear infections and they took such good care of him, always following-up with us to make sure he was showing improvement.

My DH and I currently live in Galloway, so it's quite a drive to get there, but it is definitely worth it. Good luck with your search!

Thank you! I think we are probably going to end up there, I'm going to set up an interview soon, I just need to decide which couple I want to interview, I'm thinking Moran & Thompson. Anyone ever seen Eilerman?

• Options
    Whole Kids Pediatrics which is near you in Grandview with Dr. Sant automatically uses the alternative vaccination schedule. The office also offers alternative medicines and yoga for kids, highly recommended if the Hand-in-Hand doesn't work out for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"