Inland Empire Babies
Options

Hello... It's almost Friday!

How is everyone doing today?
BFP 8/28/10 Due 5/7/11 BFP 6/23/10 mc 7/1/10 @5w1d
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hello... It's almost Friday!

• Options
    Hey there! My dy went really well. Hung out with friends, DH and family today. Best part of today was seeing baby#2 on ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat. How was your day considering you got to stay home from work. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Had a pretty good day.  I bowl on Thursday mornings so that's always fun even though I can't bowl for sh!t lately lol.  For some reason I bowled SO much better when I was pregnant!

My mom came up for the day so she could watch DS while I did our taxes.  I had a nice time visiting with her, but taxes, not so much.

Nothing exciting planned for this weekend.  DH has to work on Saturday.  I will probably take some long walks with DS, maybe find some garage sales.  He really loves when I wear him on my back in his Boba or Ergo so we're doing that as much as possible before summer gets here!

Hope you ladies have a great Friday and weekend!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know why I am not being notified about new posts... But my day off was okay. I felt a bit guilty staying home, but it was nice being able to relax.
    BFP 8/28/10 Due 5/7/11 BFP 6/23/10 mc 7/1/10 @5w1d
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageKsMommy07:
    I don't know why I am not being notified about new posts... But my day off was okay. I felt a bit guilty staying home, but it was nice being able to relax.

I think the new post notification feature on TB works as well as their search function, meaning that it doesn't work at all!

Glad you enjoyed your day off :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"