Boston Babies
Options

Daycares in Westwood or Needham

Hello!

We live in Norwood, and I'm due in September. I plan to be home until January, but after that, we need daycare.

How soon do I need to start looking and applying or putting a deposit?

And most importantly- do any of you have recommendations from yourselves or friends in either Westwood or Needham?

Thanks!

(PS, I also need a pediatrician near Norwood. So open to recs on that too!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daycares in Westwood or Needham

• Options

I have heard great things about most of the pedis at Dedham Medical. We were very interested in Dr Lee at the DM office in Norwood (we heard rave reviews about him), but we called them twice to ask if we could meet him and they didn't return our call either time.

I'm a SAHM, but from what I've read on TB, it's never too early to be searching for/looking at daycares!

• Options
    Just coming across your post. I also live in Norwood and hope to be opening a home daycare at my home come September if you are interested in a home daycare setting. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I sent you a Private Message. 
  • Options

Hi Neighbor!

Dr. Priya Wagner at Dedham Medical in Norwood is who we have.  She's great, and the staff there is great too.  DMA runs an "open house" every month or so where you can learn more about the practice.  It is hosted by one of their Dr's, and I think the Dr's rotate every month.

• Options
    imagelizard2850:

Hi Neighbor!

Dr. Priya Wagner at Dedham Medical in Norwood is who we have.  She's great, and the staff there is great too.  DMA runs an "open house" every month or so where you can learn more about the practice.  It is hosted by one of their Dr's, and I think the Dr's rotate every month.

This is super helpful!! Thank you!

• Options
    We use Dedham Medical in Norwood as well, they are great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"