TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

**SCOUT**

Allison, I can't believe how close you are!

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
* CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
* Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
* PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
* DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **SCOUT**

• Options

Thank you so much. I can't wait until everyone here is on PGAL.

• Options
    Me too.

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageScout05:

::Butting in::

This is a nice page to Scout, but should probably have been made on PgAL not TTCAL+6.  

Also, the above quoted text is a nice sentiment and one easily given when you are on the other side of the fence, but, unfortunately the Universe seems very determined to screw over many very deserving people who, due to recent events will probably never leave here.  It breaks my heart.  Broken Heart

Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagesuntoto:
    imageScout05:

This is a nice page to Scout, but should probably have been made on PgAL not TTCAL+6.  

Also, the above quoted text is a nice sentiment and one easily given when you are on the other side of the fence, but, unfortunately the Universe seems very determined to screw over many very deserving people who, due to recent events will probably never leave here.  It breaks my heart.  Broken Heart

It breaks my heart too. I will still continue to wish and hope for it with everything I have.

I was on this side of the fence for a long time. Nothing about any of this is easy, I know, and I extended the same sentiment when I was over here as well.

• Options
    imagesuntoto:
    imageScout05:

Yeah, some of us aren't ever leaving here. We're doomed to spend a lifetime on the outside, looking in. Joy.

12 long, hard years of TTC-
    Miscarriages, losses, lots of treatments & drugs & IVF

Natural BFP (WTF?!) - 06/04/11 ~ lots of complication and drama, but sweet baby Adele born 02/07/12!

BFP #million -another girl for us! EDD - 05-08-15 (but will come early)

• Options
    imageEntropicEpona:
    imagesuntoto:
    imageScout05:

Yeah, some of us aren't ever leaving here. We're doomed to spend a lifetime on the outside, looking in. Joy.

Yep. And let's be honest, if I ever do 'graduate' to PGAL, it won't be but for a few weeks.

• Options
    imageScout05:
    imagesuntoto:
    imageScout05:

It breaks my heart too. I will still continue to wish and hope for it with everything I have.

I was on this side of the fence for a long time. Nothing about any of this is easy, I know, and I extended the same sentiment when I was over here as well.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QXRm8WxqwVE/RZpTJaVhuNI/AAAAAAAAAAk/Uyra562mS8M/s320/missingthepoint.png

Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagesuntoto:
    imageScout05:
    imagesuntoto:
    imageScout05:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QXRm8WxqwVE/RZpTJaVhuNI/AAAAAAAAAAk/Uyra562mS8M/s320/missingthepoint.png

I'm sorry I missed the point and that my statement was offensive.

Edited because nevermind.

• Options
    imageScout05:

I'm sorry I missed the point and that my statement was offensive.

Edited because nevermind.

Thank you.

For the record, when you where on here there where not that many people who had been told that they would never have biological children of their own.  Recently the Universe has screwed so many people on here of that chance.  It is truly heartbreaking. Broken Heart

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"