Florida Babies
Options

Announcing the Sex

We are getting married May 22 and we will be finding out the sex of the baby a week before our wedding. Does anyone have any unique suggestions on how to announce the sex of the baby to all of our friends/loved ones?? thanks in advance!!

Re: Announcing the Sex

• Options
    I got a birthday cake (put its a boy on it) and that is how we announced it. If you want to do it at the wedding maybe a birthday cake could work also?
  • Options

When my sister had her first baby she had a Sex revealing party!!! LOL!  I bought her 2 balloons, 1 "It's A Girl" and 1 "It's A Boy!". The idea was to gather everyone outside and let go of the balloon that you're NOT having! For example, if you're having a Boy you would let go of the "It's A Girl!" balloon.

It was very cute! We even got good pictures of the balloon floating off into the sky!

Good Luck!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're doing a Gender Reveal & having a box of ballons (Pink or Blue) that I will open to surprise everyone. My Sister-in-Law did a dyed a cake (Pink) and when they cut into it everyone knew it was a girl. If you Google "Gender Reveal Party" there are so many cute ideas. With you being able to do it at your wedding, you'll let everyone know at the exact same time. :)
    -Kelly :)

• Options
    imageloulebelle7:
    We're doing a Gender Reveal & having a box of ballons (Pink or Blue) that I will open to surprise everyone. My Sister-in-Law did a dyed a cake (Pink) and when they cut into it everyone knew it was a girl. If you Google "Gender Reveal Party" there are so many cute ideas. With you being able to do it at your wedding, you'll let everyone know at the exact same time. :)
    I wanted to do this but I couldn't keep it a secret to save my life! lol.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"