Cincinnati Babies
Options

If you've had the NT scan done before...

We refused it with DS.. But are doing it this time. To be honest, mostly because it's a scheduled u/s and DH has a crazy schedule and travels often so it was one he could come to...
Being this early, is it a transvaginal?? How long did it last?? Did you get pictures??? TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you've had the NT scan done before...

• Options

I had one done when I was pregnant with Tyler.  I was 12 weeks, 2 days.  It was not transvaginal.

It lasted 30-40 minutes so they could get all of the measurements.  There are lots more than a regular ultrasound.  We got lots of pictures, both 2D and 3D.  It was an awesome experience.

Where are you going for yours?  I'm trying hard to remember where I got mine, I know it was in the Christ Hospital medical building.

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    imagesistrkate:

I had one done when I was pregnant with Tyler.  I was 12 weeks, 2 days.  It was not transvaginal.

It lasted 30-40 minutes so they could get all of the measurements.  There are lots more than a regular ultrasound.  We got lots of pictures, both 2D and 3D.  It was an awesome experience.

Where are you going for yours?  I'm trying hard to remember where I got mine, I know it was in the Christ Hospital medical building.

That sounds awesome!! Going to Good Sam.. I'm super excited!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When are you going? It will be very cool!
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options

We only did ours because we wanted the extra ultrasound :)

Ours was an abdominal u/s and we got lots of pictures! When's yours?

Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Options
    imagesistrkate:
    Today at 2:30 : ). I had my regular OB checkup this morning and had an u/s (My OB does a quick u/s nearly every visit!!) and baby looked so big compared to last visit when just a blob with a beating heart! Arms and legs... Crazy!! I'm started to get excited.. Its taken a lot longer this pregnancy compared to last.. Poor 2nd child always gets shafted, lol.
  • Options

We did the NT scan last pregnancy and I loved it! It was pretty long, probably 45 minutes and the baby was wriggling around like crazy. I actually had to go back for a 2nd try to get the measurements and the baby still didn't cooperate! So, he just said that from what he can see we didn't have anything to worry about and did the blood work which came back fine too.

It's an abdominal traditionally, but since they were having such a problem with my stubborn child they tried vaginally to get a better angle which still didn't work.

I think I was right at 13 weeks for my NT scan.

6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageTraycee1242:
    imagesistrkate:
    Today at 2:30 : ). I had my regular OB checkup this morning and had an u/s (My OB does a quick u/s nearly every visit!!) and baby looked so big compared to last visit when just a blob with a beating heart! Arms and legs... Crazy!! I'm started to get excited.. Its taken a lot longer this pregnancy compared to last.. Poor 2nd child always gets shafted, lol.

That's awesome! Who do you see?

Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Options
    imageJessica&Brett:

imageTraycee1242:
    imagesistrkate:

That's awesome! Who do you see?

Eva Ringgenberg.... Her office is right by Kenwood Mall. She has her own practice and u/s are how she likes to check on babies. I actually only heard Noahs heartbeat twice my entire pregnancy because I almost always had u/s. They are just a few minutes and no pictures. But its awesome to see how much they grow every month. And no she doesn't charge : ) only for the anatomy scan at 20 wks. I adore her : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"