Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Arlington/Ft. Worth lactation consultant

Hi there! 

I am in Austin but my sister just delivered in Arlington. She is having some breastfeeding issues and I wanted to help her find a lactation consulant. Any recomendations?? She went to one at the hospital today but she kind of had a "just push through it" attitude and my sister doesn't really do well with that! :)

Thanks! 

Re: Arlington/Ft. Worth lactation consultant

• Options
    JCMJCM member

Hi! I'm not sure if Judygoes out to Arlington but I used her & she is AWESOME!  I loved her!  She was so informed, caring & a great lady.  She came out to my house & even sent follow-up notes to DD's pedi.  Here is her info:

Judy Eastburn ? Lactation Consultant730 Barton Springs Drive
    Fairview, TX 75069

Judy Eastburn offers in-home and office lactation consultations, Medela pumps for rent and purchase, pump parts, and supplies. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Doubtful. I tried to use Judy when we were living in Kessler Park near Downtown Dallas and she said it was too far from her home in McKinney. She is the most recommended LC consultant that I have come across though. 

imageJCM:

Hi! I'm not sure if Judygoes out to Arlington but I used her & she is AWESOME!  I loved her!  She was so informed, caring & a great lady.  She came out to my house & even sent follow-up notes to DD's pedi.  Here is her info:

Judy Eastburn ? Lactation Consultant730 Barton Springs Drive
    Fairview, TX 75069

Judy Eastburn offers in-home and office lactation consultations, Medela pumps for rent and purchase, pump parts, and supplies. 

• Options
    I second Mellanie Sheppard. She was wonderful! She worked with me in the beginning and then later on when issues occurred. When we traveled to India she gave me some really great tips.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"