Houston Babies
Options

Best stroller options?

I've decided that this week I'm going to obsess over strollers, so we're going to look around today.

Where can I find the most options?  I've been to USA Baby and Babies R Us in Sugar Land.  Any other options?  Or, does anyone have any suggestions as to which ones I should research?

Here's what I'm looking for:

Something that is lightweight and easy to fold.
Decent basket to hold items under stroller.
Easy to move around.

Added bonuses:

Can hold a carseat (a la Baby Joggers City Mini)
Has an option for a second seat, or place for other kid to stand (My 4 year old insists that she's going to want to ride in the stroller with the baby, but I refused to get a traditional double stroller). 

The City Mini is the current front runner, but I want to make sure I'm making an informed decision before I spend over $300 on a stroller.  I'd also like to test a bunch out...

TIA!

Re: Best stroller options?

• Options
    The Right Start and Baby's 1st Furniture have really good stroller selections too. We went to Baby's 1st and were able to rule out a lot and decided on the ones we ended up getting.
  • Options
    I love love love love love my City Mini. Its so easy to fold. Literally one pull and its in the car. Love it
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecali_girl92504:
    The Right Start and Baby's 1st Furniture have really good stroller selections too. We went to Baby's 1st and were able to rule out a lot and decided on the ones we ended up getting.

ditto these two.

After we knew we wanted a somewhat higher end stroller, I was very happy to go test-drive at Baby's 1st. They had such a great selection.

We ended up buying a First Years Wave which doesn't meet your criteria, but we had different priorities. I'm going to have to get a lighter stroller at some point. 

imageimage

• Options

I have the City Mini and love it.  We didn't get the adaptor for the carseat because at the time they didn't have a Chicco one and we liked that carseat better than the Graco.  Everything else about the stroller is great.  It is very easy to fold, get in and out of the car, and carry.

I'm toying with the idea of buying an umbrella stroller because we're going to Philly this summer.  I'd rather have something that folds up smaller for the airport than my City Mini.  Plus, I thought about getting the travel bag, but that's almost $50 and for $70 I can buy a second stroller.

• Options
    Right Start had the best selection.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"