Indiana Babies
Options

Monday Check-in

1. Where and How

2. Weekend Highlight

3. What's your go-to beverage in the morning?

Re: Monday Check-in

• Options

1. 11 weeks, 6 days pg.  I am so tired this morning!  I always go to bed way too late on Sunday nights because I'm trying to finish up all the chores I was supposed to be working on all weekend. 

2. Weekend Highlight - Seeing my aunt, cousin, and grandma in Illinois and going to the opening weekend of the famous custard stand in their little town.  The pork tenderloin I had was amazing.  Yummm...I wish I could have another.

3. Pre-pg: Grande Skinny Hazelnut Latte; now it's just not appealing.  I get a hot black tea and put honey in it, but it's not really doing it for me.   

• Options

1. Where and How  af was supposed to be here Friday..weird

2. Weekend Highlight church and granite city brunch on sunday.  granite city was awesome!!  also, we had our life group last night and thats always fun being together and having a yummy sunday dinner:)

3. What's your go-to beverage in the morning? i literally get a large diet coke every morning from McDonald's...so healthy, I know!  cant beat my $1.09 beverage!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Feeling good, but I'm starting to worry that it will be another long cycle. I have no signs of O yet.

2. No weekend highlight unfortunately. DH picked up an extra shift at the firehouse so he was gone all of Friday and Saturday, and I worked Saturday and Sunday.

3. Either a Dt. Mt. Dew or Diet Coke. I love coffee but I'm always too lazy to make it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. 3 weeks post-partum. I'm not going to lie - I'm having a tough time. I thought breastfeeding was going well, but Connor has started screaming (like horrible, break-my-heart crying) after most feedings and he frequently pulls off mid-feeding and cries so our sessions are so frustrating (and I usually end up crying too). I initially thought he had reflux issues, but now I think it may be related to overactive let-down +/- oversupply that drown him and make him very gassy and uncomfortable :( Nothing I try seems to help.

2. We had a great family day on Saturday - breakfast out, then walked around Broad Ripple, cleaned up the yard, and went to the park.

3. I switch it up. Sometimes just coffee, sometimes OJ, lately it's Mother's Milk Tea.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. 26w2d - feeling pretty good

2. seeing friends

3. Water :( 

• Options

1.  14 weeks 2 days prego

2.  my back pain going away!  YAY!

3.  lately an adam and eve fruit/veggie juice box.  lame-o!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"