Baby Names
Options

Middle name for Arielle/Ariel?

I wanted Odile when we were thinking about Ariana/Ariadne but FH likes the third pick Arielle too, and I don't think Odile flows with that as a middle name. I don't like "trendy" names, or regular ones like marie or nicole or stuff like that...any unique and pretty ones anyone can think of??

Edit: Sorry if I wasn't clear! Odile is a MIDDLE name, and I don't like trendy names, if you read my post I said FH loves Arielle, I don't MIND it, but its not MY first pick. And, I am liking the Ari-elle, pronunciation, but I think either is fine. Gotta love the little mermaid haha :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Middle name for Arielle/Ariel?

• Options
    The little old lady who ran the town cafe when i was little was named Odile. I loved her! I think its a really cute name, and I think it flows just fine. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Use Odile as a first name! It is a million times more interesting than Ariel. You say you don't like popular names ? Ariel is a top-200.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm confused by your question.

Are you looking for a middle name for Odile?

Answer: Try looking for a family name, or something simple but underused, like Blythe, Maeve or Eve.

Or a middle name for Ariana, Ariadne, or Arielle?

Answer: See above.

Or were Ariana, Ariadne, and Arielle middle name possibilities for Odile, and you don't think any of them flow?

Answer: I actually think Odile Ariana flows nicely, as does Odile Ariadne.

VOTE on my Name List

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How are you pronouncing Ariel/Arielle?  IMO they are pronounced differently, so that would affect the mn choice.  I have a cousin named Arielle (Ari-elle) and people call her Ariel all the time.  That is her middle name though.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

i have the same question PP has...how are you pronouncing this name?

"ari-elle" or "Airy-uhl"?

i prefer the first pronounciation, by the way.

my cousin's name is ari-elle (arielle) and her middle name is renee.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"