Cincinnati Babies

Does anyone have a LO who loves Strawberry Shortcake?

My DD just adores her.  I just bought a 5 disc DVD set for a steal, and discovered I now have two copies of "Sweet Dreams" because we purchased that one a long time ago.  If you want the new, unopened DVD, please let me know.  I can mail it to you or we can meet somewhere this week.  I hate to see it just sit there unopened.  Let me gift it to you!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Does anyone have a LO who loves Strawberry Shortcake?

• Not interested in the dvd - but are you off this week and sticking around? We should have a playdate, or at least take a walk on a nice day :)
    Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • I thought you meant the food and now I want some strawberry shortcake...
    image Momma to Ms. C age 16 months and Mr. C age 3 months!
  • Loading the player...
  • lily has started to take an interest in strawberry shortcake. i'd love to have it if nobody else does! 

• I don't want the DVD, but DS likes strawberry shortcake.....the doll.  Stick out tongue  Out of all the kid's movies on netflix wii, he chooses strawberry shortcake.  DH is mortified.....I think it's kinda cute.  :)
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagecooperme2871:

lily has started to take an interest in strawberry shortcake. i'd love to have it if nobody else does! 

It's Lily's now.  Let me know if I can meet you this week, or send me a message with your address and I will mail it to you.  I am so happy that she will enjoy it.  It is one of Bren's favorite DVDs.  

• imageJessica&Brett:
    Not interested in the dvd - but are you off this week and sticking around? We should have a playdate, or at least take a walk on a nice day :)

That sounds really good.  We are trying to get a night over at Great Wolf, and she will be in school Mon Thur Fri this week.  Maybe we should shoot for a late afternoon toward the end of the week?  The weather looks to be fantastic later in the week, so we could walk or go to Cottell or Sharon Woods playground.  

• imagehav2run:

imageJessica&Brett:
    Not interested in the dvd - but are you off this week and sticking around? We should have a playdate, or at least take a walk on a nice day :)

That sounds really good.  We are trying to get a night over at Great Wolf, and she will be in school Mon Thur Fri this week.  Maybe we should shoot for a late afternoon toward the end of the week?  The weather looks to be fantastic later in the week, so we could walk or go to Cottell or Sharon Woods playground.  

Either - just get in touch!

Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • @jess- We are going to Great Wolf Tuesday, so the end of the week will be good.  We are changing her school days to Mon Thur Fri, so anytime late afternoon.

@JLTP-- I love that your son likes Strawberry.  I honestly don't get the fascination with her at all, but she grabs little ones and pulls them right in.  I love watching DD sing along to her songs.  No worries for your hubby.  He will be fine.  I don't know of anyone who has suffered long term Strawberry Shortcake toxicity in all the many years she has been around.   Hehe!  She is harmless.

• We have watched a couple of the shortcake movies on netflix streaming. It cracks me up how different the original girl was and the new girls:

• I agree.  The 5 disc set I just bought has the last two.  DD gets all riled up over teen Strawberry.  She likes the little girl Strawberry much better.

• Cecelia hasn't got into it yet.  Does it come on TV?

My neighbor growing up had a strawberry shortcake doll and I remember just sitting at her house and sniffing the doll over and over again. 

That sounds weird, but the dolls really smell good!

• imagehav2run:
    imagecooperme2871:

lily has started to take an interest in strawberry shortcake. i'd love to have it if nobody else does! 

It's Lily's now.  Let me know if I can meet you this week, or send me a message with your address and I will mail it to you.  I am so happy that she will enjoy it.  It is one of Bren's favorite DVDs.  

Thank you! I have no idea how to send a PM on here since things have changed. My email is: missycpr at gmail if you want to email me and I'll send you my address.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"