Cincinnati Babies

**Hey Jersey**

I figured out how to use the lily padz.  I love them, don't know how I BF for a year with out them. Thank you for all your help.  I don't even want to tell you what I was doing wrong....LOL!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Hey Jersey**

• Glad you got it figured out! And now, of course, I'm DYING to know what you were doing :)
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • I didn't take the actual lily pad off of the hard plastic form thing. I thought it was all one piece. I figured it out when you said you sometimes you couldn't tell which side was sticky. With it still on the form I knew I was doing something wrong because obviously one side had the silicone and one didn't. Clearly I am sleep deprived, lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebellevuebride07:
    I didn't take the actual lily pad off of the hard plastic form thing. I thought it was all one piece. I figured it out when you said you sometimes you couldn't tell which side was sticky. With it still on the form I knew I was doing something wrong because obviously one side had the silicone and one didn't. Clearly I am sleep deprived, lol.

Oh no!!  That would definitely make them very difficult to use!  Glad you figured them out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"