Toronto Babies

So Excited! Discounted tickets for Disney on Ice in Hamilton!!

My boys LOVE everything Disney and I can't wait to take them to see their favorite characters ON ICE!  Even better, I scrounged up this awesome discount code! WooHoo!!  Anyone else going?  If so, hopefully you can use this too. Enjoy!

Disney on Ice is coming to Hamilton March 17-20 to Copps Coliseum.  Click here https://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/131078/1349262 and enter ?MOM? on the promo page, the show times will show up and you get $7 off tickets on the 7pm shows 3/17, 3/18 and 3/19!!!  (Not valid on VIP seats; no double discounts; limit 6 per order. Service handling and facility fees may apply).

Make imagination your destination!  Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on a journey into the magical worlds of Disney?s The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Peter Pan and Lilo & Stitch.  Discover Ariel and Sebastian?s enchanting undersea kingdom; visit the Pride Lands with Simba and Nala; soar through starry skies with Peter Pan and his sassy fairy friend Tinker Bell; and say ?aloha? to fun with Lilo and Stitch. You'll be captivated by the music, beauty and laughter in a journey so magical, you?ll never want to go home.
Enjoy!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"