Potty Training
Options

3 y/o with very little potty success- HELP!

DD just turned 3 and she resists the potty. If she's in a good mood she'll sit when I ask her, otherwise she says no and runs away. This morning she told me her pull up needed to be changed, and "I pooped. Don't be mad." Turns out my mom (who watches her during the day) "acts" mad when DD wets/soils her diaper. All this and we are expecting a new LO any time, now. I wanted to enroll her in some summer activities to get her out of the house this summer, but she needs to be potty trained. Any ideas other than going bottom-less? I don't think I can handle a newborn and recurring pee/poop accidents on the carpet. At least, not yet.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3 y/o with very little potty success- HELP!

• Options

no advice, just wanted to say I am in the same boat the child just wants nothing to do w/ it. We tried the underwear and for three days we had lots of pee pee and poo poo underwear, went to bottom less and had poo poo straight on the floor (at least in the underwear the carpet is not such a brown mess)

I know he will one day get it, but right now I feel like he will be the very last child in the world that will be potty trained.

imageimage
    Max 4-08-08 and Michael 2-03-91 (19 years olds)
    image Both boys were born w/ hirschsprung's disease, you find yourself facing this dx, please feel free to ask me any questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"